عنوان مقاله [English]
The present research has been undertaken to study emotional, social, social d economic aftermaths of divorce in different stages. A survey of an available sample of 116 divorces (63 women & 53 men) was carried out by a
researcher-made questionnaire which included 95 questions plus some demographic information, the reliability of which is calculated to be x=O.91. _. t-test, along with ANOV A, MANOV A, were used to analyze the data.
-. early half of the sample had succeeded in taking/giving the Mehr.
- .lost of the samples were amongst employees with medium level of
education and low income.
- The highest rate of divorce was in the age-group of 23-33 and the highest frequency of divorce had taken place within the first five years of the marriage.
- Both men and women had experienced economic hardships similarly, but omen were more concerned about their economic status in the future.
social and emotional aftermaths were more severe for women than men.
- others were more concerned about their children than what people's
- Both hated getting married again and experienced a sense of relief after
- . ere was no difference between the two regarding the ability to overcome the consequences of divorce, and both were optimistic about their future.
Both agreed that lack of understanding was a major cause of their divorce. - en and women had experienced the hardships of three stages of divorce
similarly; post divorce being the hardest followed by pre-divorce and _ divorce stages.